Monday, May 21, 2012

The Curtain Is Falling Down

I've deleted two posts at a  time. Posts that are not necessarily significant as my hypothesis results the fact. The fact that occurred several hours ago when I was in the class teaching my students. At the beginning, I knew that this community was flawed. The intention for making this community was actually great. Unfortunately, the man behind it made no clear concept bout it. I've delivered some suggestion due this, but rigidity became the acceptance I've got. Moreover, each person seemed walk in their own path. No schedule, no routines, nothing but hunted for one pleasure by himself only and not for the community. What kind of community is that? It's not a community, it's only a forum. Gather in a time and then dismiss after the gathering is done. 

It's not one or two times I've dealt within this kind of situation. The number were countless. Until, when I was teaching in the class, a text delivered by one of them said that there were going to track the road. Didn't they think the others who in that time was in a such busy regarding their job, the other friend and my job? Easily,  they said that I've to catch them up while I don't even know the route, surely, cause I am new here in this neighborhood. They just want to track without thinking much bout community, or how to built it, to expand it. They're just fond in asking and seek their own pleasure, each person, but don't really fond of building the true community. What can I be proud of it? Nothing. 

At last, as the conclusion, I made my own "track" as I commit to my hobby: reading, writing, blogging, and everything I like. All by myself, and don't think that I have to give my focus, energy, and time upon this community. This flaw community which by itself that the curtain is sinking down. The truth occurs and I have to face the reality under protest. 

Hah! Just, another (pathetic) phase of life.      

No comments:

Post a Comment