Wednesday, February 22, 2012

About Indonesian Blogs

archives
Nowadays, for the last two months i guess, i make myself busy with blogwalking into kinds of sites, especially sites or blogs that are created by Indonesian people. It's not that the blogs unattractive, not in term of its layout and designs. What disturb me is that there's a lot of contents within the blogs that only copy and paste others blog only. Not jut one or two copas (copy-paste, term that's usually used among them) but more than that. The impact is that I couldn't notice who among them are original for its writings/postings. In its final, sites and blogs become the same and boredom and I'm weary about it. Unoriginal? What can we be so proud about it? Uh uh.

Comments. Don't be shocked if you, in one or other time, have a grasps a lot of comment request in Indonesian Blog. I can hardly think about it, beyond my imagination. Say, what does actually they, the owner and maybe the administrator, want to achieve within their blogs? Rank? Fame? Money? Sometimes i got laugh seeing a real-hope-and need-of-request from such those blogs. I said, information and knowledge that includes on it in truth belongs to everyone. No history said that knowledge is possessed by only one person Though, i don't said that we must not appreciate one for discovering and giving the knowledge. But, should i appreciate those whose work is only copying and pasting others blog, moreover, without permission and/or without put down the source they got? Is it acceptable? Is it true that they are sincere? No wonder if you get lots of warnings such as "Don't forget Comment!" or "Comment, Please!" or even "Leave Your Comment in This Blog, Please! (I Need IT-ed!)" in such those blogs.

I don't know anything really. I'm new in technology and stuffs and in act of dealing through them. It's just my opinion that I see and feel about it, as Will Gunting says (Good Will Hunting movie, 1997):

"Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us- you have any thoughts of- of your own on this matter? Or do- is that your thing, you come into a bar, you read some obscure passage and then you pretend- you pawn it off as your own- your own idea just to impress some girls? Embarrass my friend?"

"See the sad thing about a guy like you, is in about 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One, DON'T DO THAT. And two, you DROPPED A HUNDRED AND FIFTY GRAND ON A FUCKIN' EDUCATION you coulda' got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the Public Library."
 
"Yeah, but I will have a degree, and you'll be serving my kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a skiing trip," Clark said.

And Will: "Yeah, maybe. But at least I WON'T BE UNORIGINAL."

I think the term "BE YOURSELF!" applies to anybody, anyone. Just need a harsh think about it. Finally, It is you to decide. ("Saswaloka")


NOTE: If there is anything of the content from this blog that has no source written down, please contact me (see Dalem for information). I really would like to clear the things up. Thanks for your cooperation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment