Monday, January 9, 2012

Steve Jobs and I (and L.L.)

I came to one of the bookstores in Bandung this morning and found a large picture-banner of Steve Jobs hangin' on the wall. What does actually make different between me and him? Nothing, except that in one circumstance we are likely the same. Steve had passed away, literally. While I? My hope or dream had it. My dream had passed away following Steve. A dream to possess a beneficence of affection with The One I love but like or not must ends in grave. However, it's not a grief --one that probably I have take no remorse or condemnation or even curse. Why have to? I used to be like this, dealing with failures day by day over plans I made, stepping thorn that always hurts my feet till I feel no pain. The worst, I don't even recognize which one is pain and which one is not. I know that there's lesson beyond this incident, misfortune, or, should I call, disaster. A great one. At least, I know that everything has its own sacrifice in its acquisition, a way that demands tenacious intention to be struggled with, because it's valuable, it's worth. Moreover, it examines me to be a patience person in dealing with anything; that in final it determines who I really am as a human being. Last but not least, thanks to her, The One, that has already gave me this priceless lesson of life more than everything I've got. And because of this, it's not too poetic to say that 'I Love You, Dear.' God Bless You Always :)

_a sketch of heart presented to L.L._ 

No comments:

Post a Comment